Friday, February 19, 2016

Winter Tips:

Even if you love a winter wonderland, your skin may not. The chilly, dry air and shorter days can bring on a dry, dull complexion. The secret is having the right products to create the perfect look. Here are the some tips that I swear by:
  1. A healing ointment. A tube of Aquaphor does triple-duty against chapped skin. I always have a tube on hand to help with dry lips, hydrate patches of skin. It especially works wonders if you apply it before bedtime.
  2. Exfoliating scrub. To achieve fresh-looking skin, you need to slough off the top layer of dead cells. That’s why I recommend using a gentle exfoliating scrub once or twice a week; a drugstore brand, such as Aveeno or Neutrogena, does the job. Just don’t go overboard. Exfoliate too much, and you’ll strip the skin of its protective oils.
  3. My last and final tip, always remember to moisturize your skin, by applying plenty of lotion and oils such as the Neutrogena body oil for that soft baby butt feel.

Well, i hope you guys found these tips helpful :)

3 comments:

  1. These are great tips Terry! I enjoy reading your blog weekly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is s informational. During the winter my skin gets extremely dry, and my lips are usually chapped. I use blistex, however I'm thinking about trying Aquophor. It seems like a good product. Awesome post!

    ReplyDelete