Friday, February 19, 2016

Nivea Men Post Shave Balm

So back at the end of April one of my favorite bloggers NikkieTutorials mentioned the NIVEA Men Post Shave Balm in her April Hits as one of the best face primers she's ever used.. so obviously I was intrigued. Because one of the most used ingredients in the aftershave balm is glycerine it means that anything that you put on top of it will cling to it, ie. your foundation will cling to it keeping your foundation last all day long. You apply a small amount onto a clean face and rub the Nivea Men Post Shave Balm into your face, at first when applied it is very watery but as you begin to rub it in some more it becomes tacky and thats when you apply your foundation making it last all day! My foundation looked absolutely flawless and managed to stay perfect all day long, even in the areas of my face that would normally be extremely oily! Super impressed with how well this worked, I felt like I had an expensive primer on it worked that good! Considering the fact that it cost less than $10 which is an absolute bargain compared to what I'd normally spend on a primer.So impressed with how well this worked for me and I'll definitely be repurchasing, thanks to NikkieTutorials for the heads up!

1 comment:

  1. I've been using this product as a primer and it works amazing! my new go too! I still use my porefessional however only on my problem areas. the aftershave balm makes my makeup last all day :)

    ReplyDelete