Friday, March 11, 2016

Affordable Vegan Make Up Brushes!

Lately it’s hard to find good inexpensive make up brushes, now a days a full set from Sigma Beauty cost $500 which is RIDICULOUS! But, you still have good brands like Morphe which are half the price of a Mac brush and same quality as a Mac or Sigma brush. But, for people who are about cruelty free brushes here’s a brand that is amazing! It’s easy to find synthetic makeup brushes, but not always easy to find GOOD QUALITY cruelty free makeup brushes! I recently had the pleasure of trying out the entire new range of PUR Minerals vegan brushes, and I am happy to report that these are top notch! Oftentimes synthetic brushes will be either too harsh or way too soft. Soft sounds good, but trust me – brushes can be soft, BUT they have to be densely packed enough to do their jobs. If the brushes are too soft and not packed well, they will splay out on your face and you won’t get the pigment where you want it. PUR makeup brushes are soft, but packed tightly, which is perfection!

4 comments:

  1. This blog was so helpful just because I am a firm believer in cruelty free make up products. Now a days, its difficult to find a affordable and good make up especially brushes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome, especially being a vegan! I recently just had to get rid of most of my makeup brushes because they were not cruelty free :( but I am definitely going to try these out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I usually never wear make up because it usually get an allergic reaction from it and cause I don't know how to apply it. Next time I do buy make up, I will defenitly buy these vegan brushes and try out other PUR mineral products.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post. (i might be biased because its vegan)

    ReplyDelete